Calling All Volunteers
Wanderer’s Handbook is looking for volunteers!
The Perks of Being a Volunteer
- +A free Wanderer’s Level Membership
- +Teleconferences with Christine Contini and/or Laura Cantu
- -These teleconferences will be for Volunteers Only
- -We will have at least one per month but will aim for one per week.
- -You can ask questions to Christine and/or Laura during these group discussions.
- +Access to information before it’s released.
Would you like to become a Volunteer?
We have tons of important information to organize and release into the world and it’s not an easy task. We are looking for people who would like to work closely with us as we create courses, write blog articles, and populate the website with life-changing exercises, videos, documents, and more.
If you would like to help, here is a list of our current priorities (See the application below for a full list of volunteer opportunities):
We are looking for someone who can make and edit videos.
We will supply you with the following:
1) An audio file
2) An outline of the topics talked about in the audio file
What we need from you:
1) Create a powerpoint presentation (or something similar)
2) Put presentation on video with our audio file. Slides should be synced with what we are discussing in the audio file.
We are looking for someone who can learn our website software and create courses for us. We will supply you with all the materials and information you will need. This would entail uploading materials, writing explanations, and finding appropriate graphics to go inside the courses. We will teach you everything you need to know about creating courses in Wanderer’s Handbook.
To get started fill out the Volunteer Application below:
Once you press Submit you will see this:
Message Sent (go back) with your application details. Your application has been received. Someone from the Wanderer’s Handbook team will email you to set up a contact date to discuss your application.
Thank you for your submission!